My blogger friend Benzeknees has a great idea that she found from Pink Ninjabi which includes writing about the above list of 30 things! Lists are always great things to use for blog posts and I decided to give this one a go since the questions looked so great!!! I am going to spread it out over 6 posts—I don’t think I can do this all in just one or two posts and give it justice ( plus my little teeny tiny mind just can’t do it!!!). So here’s to post number one with the answers to questions 1-5! Would love to hear from you on what your answers would be ! You may want to do this on your own blogs, who knows??? Join in!
- Five ways to win my heart:
- Show kindness to everyone–especially the least and the lowly
- Accept me for who I am and not for who you want me to be
- Really listen to me without being distracted by everything else that is around
- Open doors and be a gentleman at all times
- Chocolate—always chocolate!
- Something I feel strongly about: That every single person is a person of worth no matter where they have been or where they are in life—each is unique and has something to offer if given the chance. Yes, there are evil people in the world who do genuinely evil things but somewhere that person has a shred of good somewhere deep , deep down inside. I have to believe that.
A book I love: Calico Joe by John Grisham. I literally could not put it down and cried when I read it. Lovely story.
Bullet my whole day: (in a nutshell)
- Wake up and get coffee and feed kitties
- Read emails, blog comments, Facebook, news
- shower and get ready for my exciting day
- put laundry in
- Change bed linens
- eat yummy thin bagel with key lime curd and another cup of coffee
- sort mail on desk and file things
- Drive to Hospice and update volunteer information
- Spent a couple hours at the library writing blog posts and checking out new books
- Go home to leftovers for lunch with the hubby
- more laundry
- Play with kitties
- Grocery shopping and Hobby Lobby visit
- Prepare dinner
- Eat dinner and enjoy time with the hubby
- Watch endless episodes of Man Men
- Go to bed
5.Things I want to say to an ex: I guess I have to just do an ex boyfriend since I thankfully have no ex-husbands!!! “Why did I ever date you? I must have been totally out of it to think that you and I were a good match!!!”