Found this blog hop after I posted the last post but somehow this did not seem to quite go with it so I am just submitting a separate post. Thanks to Hillary at http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/ for the blog hop. Check out her blog and join in!!!
This week’s co-host is Jen from What Would Jen Do. She submitted the last two statements:
This week’s statements:
- I have got to be the worst _____ in the world
Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I wish I could just get rid of my_____
The best thing about where I live is ________
Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is __________
And MY answers are:
- I have got to be the worst window washer in the world. Really. I just can’t seem to get them clean without streaks no matter what method I use. Newspaper, paper towels, a variety of products—none of them work for me!! Let me know if you have any ideas!!!
- Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I just wish I could rid of my excess of clothing. I purge yearly, at least. I donate to Goodwill. I donate to the church. But yet—I still have way too many clothes. I love clothes. I love good deals. I love a bargain! And I love variety. But I have way too many things in my closet. It is so hard for me to part with some of the favorites and so, since I have room, I keep them. Anyone else have this problem? (and this is NOT my closet)
3. The best thing about where I live is definitely my husband. Number one—I would not be here without him. No way. I have not felt settled in this place —-due to a lot of reasons, I think, which I won’t go into here but my man is definitely the number one best thing ever about being in this place.
- Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is a Clavinova for my husband. I know this is supposed to be for ME, but in the long run it would be because I would be able to hear my husband play beautiful music for me every day!!!