Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If she uses them, you will be a co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Susi from Boca Frau (she came up with the last two statements)
Help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- when I was little my mom _____
- ___ is my favorite condiment
- I don’t like to celebrate ______because____
- My ______ take up more space _______and I can never ___________.
- When I was little my mom made sure that I had the most awesome birthday parties complete with cakes made in really fun shapes.
- Chocolate is my favorite condiment. (Come on, you know it is a condiment!)
- I don’t like to celebrate Labor Day because it means that summer is over. Boo hoo.
- My crafting supplies takes up more space than I can imagine and I can never pass up a good sale on cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies.
Join us today –head on over to Feeling Beachie to join in the fun!