Blogging is a funny thing…we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, “who is this person!?” I know them…but yet I don’t know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to “meet” each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
The questions this week are as follows:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
3. Do you carry a donor card?
4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
- Favorite food???? Oh there are sooo many. And so many that I am not eating right now in an effort to shed some lbs. Let’s see. If I had to say a favorite food I guess I would have to say….wait for it…..fried macaroni and cheese. I know I have blogged about it before and even have a picture and recipe posted here.
- What is your color scheme in your bedroom? We have basically kept it the same as when we bought the house—the walls are painted a kind of soothing green color–not sure what the real name of it is but it is nice. The hub thinks it is too dark but I like it and have no plans to change it. Our bedding compliments the walls in a lighter shade but depending on the lighting it can take on blueish tones instead of the greenish tones….hmmm.
3. Do you carry a donor card? Yep—on my license I am an organ donor. I also signed up to be a bone marrow donor at Be The Match and am on that registry. I did this when a friend of a church I worked at got leukemia and needed a match. Sadly, Breana Turner just lost her battle last week and passed away without being able to have the lifesaving treatment due to complications that kept cropping up. She was quite a woman from all that I hear and even though I never got to meet her in person her battle prompted me to get registered to help someone else someday.
4. In your opinion—half full or half empty??? Always half full! Always try to be positive and look on the bright side and give people the benefit of the doubt even if they don’t “deserve” it.
5. Vanilla or Chocolate? Now that is not even a question. CHOCOLATE. Always chocolate.
Comments for a Cause this month will go to Meals on Wheels. For every legitimate comment on my blog this month I will donate 50 cents to Meals on Wheels. Comment away and let’s see how June turns out!!! So far it is looking very good!!!
Thanks to Java for the blog hop today—Go on over and link up!!!