Hilary at Feeling Beachie is digging out from Hurricane Sandy and is back with her Friday blog hop!!! Yay!!!! I know there is a lot of work for her to do but so glad she is safe and that she can do this! With 17 days wtihout electricity it was maddening to her, I am sure, to not be able to post like she wanted. Join in the hop—go over to her blog by clicking her blog name above, pick up the questions and add the link to your blog so you can join in. So happy she is back!
This week’s statements:
1. I put ___ on a hot dog
2. when it___ I ____
3. If my house____then I would be able to___
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would _______________ differently so we could ________________differently now.
1. I put ketchup, relish and onion on a hot dog
2. When it gets cold and windy and snowy out I just hole up in the house with the gas fireplace and don’t venture out!
3. If my house was on a beach then I would be able to have a more positive attitude about where I lived!
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would plan our departure differently so we could have opened our own wedding presents and felt differently now about not being able to have that opportunity. Yes, there is a story there and I changed the statement to fit with what I wanted to say! 🙂 Don’t ask—it will get me all riled up 30 years later! 🙂