Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be s co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm – she came up with the last two statements
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I am very ___
2. I am most comfy ___
3. You will never believe what I saw on my way ___________.
4. My mornings don’t start until _________ happens.
- I am very comfortable right now—snuggled under the covers, watching the news, laptop on lap, coffee on my nightstand, cats by my side!
- I am most comfy in my own home–despite all my travels!!! 🙂
- You will never believe what I saw on my way to the grocery store one day—-a guy on a lawnmower just driving down the middle of the road like he was a car. Cars lined up way behind him and he was oblivious. I guess he had his John Deere license or something.
- My mornings don’t start until I feed the kitties and have that first cup of coffee happens