Every Friday Hilary from Feeling Beachie fame offers up a great little blog hop. Check out her blog and join in the fun. She always needs folks to come up with statements and co-host so if you have some good ones let her know when you stop by!
This week’s statements:
1) Sometimes I feel like there is so _____ and that I will never _____.
2) I never tire of _____
3) I love the charity ___ because it strives to ____
4) My dream job would be ____ because I’d get to _____
1) Sometimes I feel like there is so sadness and bad news in the world and that I will never be able to make a difference. I hope I can but the reality is that there is just so much overwhelming stuff going on that my efforts are miniscule.
2) I never tire of going to new places and meeting new people.
3) I love the charity Second Life Bikes because it strives to give kids a feeling of self worth and accomplishment. Check out my post here about this Comments for a Cause for the month!
4) My dream job would be professional philanthropist because I’d get to meet and help a lot of different types of people.
How about you? Answer one of these 4 in the comments below! Your choice!