Each week, Hilary from Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will add you as as co-host to the hop if she uses them! This week’s co-host is Leslie from Time out for Mom she came up with the last two statements.
This week’s statements:
- I love to ___ but I hate to ___
- __ makes a day better
- They Didn’t Think I Could ______, But I Did
- Warning: ______!
- I love to cook but I hate to clean up the inevitable mess that I make in the kitchen. I have a lot of my Grandma Bonnie in me—-every dish is dirty and the kitchen is a wreck when I cook.
- A big cup of coffee to start off the day makes a day better
- They Didn’t Think I Could live in tons of different places including Australia , But I Did!
- Warning: Perimenopasual Woman—-enough said. TMI, I know!
Join the hop here!
Tomorrow is the last day to make a comment for Comments for a Cause to help Mrs. Amanda Hill get a tablet for her special education classroom. The good news is that she is already fully funded and so any extra $ above what I have already contributed will go to help her buy screen protector, case, apps and other things to use with the tablet!!!! I have a feeling this is the best month yet for comments so stay tuned tomorrow!!!