From Hilary at Feeling Beachie –Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop!!!! Please hop over there and follow along—you can add your blog to the linky and add it to your own blog if you like. It is always fun and a great way to meet new bloggers. Plus if you have any suggestions Hilary is always up for those—just email her at email@example.com This week’s statements:
1. There never seems to be ____
2. I love to ___
3. I could ______ outta ________
4. The last time I ______, _______
1. There never seems to be enough time spent with family and friends. I always feel like I don’t get to spend enough time with my family when we are together and the whole issue with moving around is that it is sometimes hard to actually get together face to face with friends we have moved away from.
2. I love to meet new people and especially bloggy friends!!!!
4. The last time I sat on an exercise ball, I rolled off and hit my head on the fridge. (True story–happened this week. Dont’ worry-it didn’t knock any sense into me. See…..it is like I have said all along—exercise is dangerous!)