I have been a smidge bit busy lately. Traveling, a wonderful visit from my sister and then more travel and I have been off of my bloggy routine. Please please forgive me!! I have a giveaway in the works so stay tuned…it may post tomorrow….so again I say….stay tuned!!
Here it goes:
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie(at) gmail (dot) com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
Co -host this week is Bernie from One Mixed Bag she submitted the last two statements! And I LOVE Bernie!!!
This week’s statements:
- I despise the expression_______
- I put _____ on my burgers
- If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be ___________
- If money were no object I would _____________________
- I despise the expression “whatever”. Enough said. No elaboration needed.
- If I could have any view out of my kitchen window it would be the beach. When we lived in Australia we lived on the beach –yep–on the Coral Sea. The kitchen did not look out that direction, however. Actually the kitchen had an open window that looked out into the entry way of the house and the jungle beyond that……The back view was MUCH better and I miss the beach a lot. I do not miss the work associated with living in a house on the beach. Salt air destroys everything.
4. If money were no object I would give to every worthy cause that comes across my doorstep. I would be a philanthropist extraordinaire . I actually had a fortune one time that read that I would be a great philanthropist so who knows!!! I mean–don’t you believe every fortune you have ever gotten in a fortune cookie????
Don’t forget Comment for a Cause winds up its month here in a few days with the monies going to UMCOR for spring storm relief which has escalated in the number of storms. Check out my post here for more info.