Finally back participating in Hilary’s blog hop at Feeling Beachie! It’s been awhile but here I am!!!!
But before I do I just wanted to mention that I am the featured blogger today over at Straight from the Corn State: Iowa Bloggers. They have been gracious enough to allow me to be featured and I really appreciate the chance to meet some new Iowa bloggers this way. Check out their Facebook page by clicking on the link–even if you aren’t from Iowa or living in a rural setting I am sure you will find something on their page to enjoy!!! Thanks again to these great folks for featuring me .
Now on to the blog hop. Make sure you visit Feeling Beachie to join in the fun and add your own blog to participate. This weeks statements are:
- I am a ______
- When I was little I was _____
- Sometimes I just need to ___ but I ______
- The best thing about the holidays _____
- I am a very optimistic person.
- When I was little I was very sensitive—some things never change.
- Sometimes I just need to follow through with goals that I have set for myself but I always seem to get distracted.
- The best thing about the holidays is being with the ones I love.