Please help me spread the word about this hop…. Join in by going to Feeling Beachie and then tweet,FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- I am afraid of____
- My ___ is my favorite room of my house
- The last time I _____ I couldn’t ______.
- I got my first _____ when I was ____.
1. I am afraid of wild animals on the loose!!! After this week’s horrible incident in my birthplace, Zanesville, OH, I am even more convinced that exotic animals need to be in proper facilities and not owned by private citizens.
2. My sunroom is my favorite room of the house. I miss it. It is not heated so I can’t use it in the dead of the Iowa winters but I love it. It is my favorite reading and relaxing place.
4. I got my first pedicure when I was 51 years old!!! Just a few months ago!
No –it wasn’t the fish nibbling pedicure but I could not resist the picture!!!
Now wasn’t that fun??? Thanks, Hilary, for hosting this blog hop! It is my favorite one!!! Happy Friday!!!
Also join Java at Never Growing Old for her blog hop today!!