I am back home in Iowa. Got the hubby picked up from his flight back from China. Cats are thrilled we are home. Life is good. AND IT IS FRIDAY! Which means it is time for about the only blog hop that I still do! Hilary at Feeling Beachie sponsors this great hop every week and has us all fill in the blanks. She works hard on this so hop on over to her blog and join in the fun. I can’t support the linky on my blog (just doesn’t work with my format) but it doesn’t mean you can’t go to Hilary’s to join up! Click here and her blog will open on a new page!!!
This week’s statements:
1. After a long day, I like to ___
2. ___is my favorite cleaning product
3. I can’t stand to watch ___
4. I want to ___ when I ___.
- OdoBan is my favorite cleaning product. No doubt about it. Ever since I found this product I am addicted. I use it everywhere for everything. It helps with those “pet odors” and stains that sometimes happen and I have never found anything that works any better.
4. I want to be a grandma when I grow up. However I do know that this is not up to me and I am quite alright with waiting until either or both of my boys are ready to reach this stage. Just saying—I think it will be very neat. 🙂