You know what day it is —everyone knows and has been posting about it for awhile! Thanksgiving is indeed a time to be thankful and there is so much to be thankful for, isn’t there???? Here is my short list:
- I am thankful for family—all of them—from the oldest to the youngest—from my mom to my great niece and everyone in between. I have had the privilege of being married to my best friend for 30 years and helping to raise the best two young men that I know. I may be a little biased but it is true.
- I am thankful that I have had all of the opportunities that I have had—-being able to have an education and travel have truly been great things in my life.
- I am thankful that my friend Hilary came out of the Superstorm Sandy with only damage to material things and not to herself or her husband. The scary part of storms like that is that the danger is so great and sometimes people do not realize it. I am very grateful that she has such a great and supportive network of family and friends who can help.
- I am thankful that I have the ability to really listen to people and have compassion. I think there is far too little of that in the world .
- I am thankful that I I have a list of things that I am thankful for that is far too long to list. Thank YOU for being here to read it —you know who you are!
Happy Thanksgiving to all !