Oh you KNOW you have missed them! Mr. Diamond has not been keeping up his end of the deal by keeping me in blog material lately. I think he might be a tad bit distracted but I did manage to get a few out of him since the last posting of his witty words. Enjoy a little Monday morning humor compliments of my dearly beloved.
- Subordinates are like your kids. They just want your time.
- I am going to turn over a new leaf. And find the worm beneath.
- Some people walk like they drive and that is NOT a compliment.
- I am about 5 minutes from having to wear a name tag to know who I am.
- I am breathing your exhaust. (This when we were snuggling and breathing the same air.)
- About 15% of the population are still here these days but they are the ones who would have been eaten by bears in the old days.(I think that one lost something in translation.)
- If I am going to work hard I am going to be warm. (You would think we live in Iowa or something.)
- We are just a couple of polished stones all smooth from rubbing against each other
- I am a man of great silhouette.
- When our youngest son Aaron recently had a kidney stone Chris stated that “we now have a “Grandstone!
- You learn more with failures than successes.
- And one of my favorites from the past: A waitress asked us if we were done with our meal or still picking. Chris immediately answered that we were done picking and were now grinning.
He always makes me laugh. And that, my friends, is a very good thing. If you are hooked check out my other posts Chrisisms by clicking here, here , here, here, here, here, here,and here. Whew. He has a lot of witty sayings.