Five Things I am Passionate About
- My faith and belief in God.
- My family—close and extended. I could not imagine life without them.
- Being kind to others—it is a very simple thing to do.
- Comments for a Cause—THE best thing I do on my blog.
- Staying connected with people who have meant something to me in my life—–too often we let friendships go by the wayside and with social media and technology it is so easy to stay connected today.
5 Things I Would Like to Do Before I DIe
- Make a trip to England. I originally wanted to have tea with the Queen but. sadly I waited too long for that to happen.
- Write a book of some sorts—I know I keep saying this but someday I really do think it will happen even if it is simply a compilation of blog posts.
- Make a trip to Alaska — which I believe is the last state I have yet to visit.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Meet as many of my “imaginary friends” as I possibly can.
5 Things I Say A Lot
- “It’s Just Life”
- “Stop Licking Me”—-(I have a cat that is constantly giving me a bath.)
- “You’ve got to be kidding me.”
- “Excuse me?” (My hearing may not be what it used to be.)
- “I love you.” (Can never say it too much in my humble opinion.)
5 Books or Magazines I Have Read Lately
- “Our State Magazine” (North Carolina)
- “The Japanese Lover” by Isabel Allende
- “The Stories We Tell: Every Piece of Your Story Matters” by Joanna Gaines
- “Thank You for Listening” by Julia Whelan
- “Remarkably Bright Creatures” by Shelly Van Pelt
5 Favorite Movies
- “The Big Chill”
- “The Breakfast Club”
- “Peanut Butter Falcon”
- “A Man Called Otto”
- “Shawshank Redemption”
Please feel free to share any of your favorites in the comments section and remember that each comment means a 50 cent donation for our Comments for a Cause this month — St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.