It’s Friday already again and after some tussles with my laptop this morning I am finally up and running. Someone, and that someone shall remain nameless, walked across my open laptop last night repeatedly and things were being typed in invisible ink this morning when I arose. Well….I got it fixed and THIS someone will not forget to close her laptop again!!! 🙂
As always I am joining Hilary for her Friday blog hop. It is always great fun to see what blanks there are to fill in each week and if you want to join in and post your link to your blog on her blog head over here .
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I wonder if I should ___ but I know I wont
2. A ___ is very ___
3. I got _____ from my _____
4. _____ make(s) the best ______
- Sometimes I wonder if I should throw out old pictures that have been scanned into the computer but I know I won’t.
- A hug is very healing.
- I got my love of music from my daddy (and a little from my mom).
- Micah make(s) the best omelets.
There you go!!! All the wonderful answers for today!! Hope all of you have a great weekend and remember to comment often to help raise our Comments for A Cause total for Brittany Ederer and Care of Creation!!! Check out my post here for the details!