Today’s post is influenced by Susi over at BocaFrau! She tagged me in this little adventure over a month ago and I am just now getting around to doing this fun little post! Here is her post where she tagged me—check it out and find out a bit about her!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was living the dream in Mooresville, NC! I was living life as the mom of an 18 year old and a 15 year old! I was working at Epworth United Methodist Church in Concord as the secretary (not as glamorous a title as administrative assistant) and was loving life. That summer I was pretty much a wreck as I was sending our oldest off to University of North Carolina and it was a milestone. Fortunately I survived! 🙂
2. What 5 things are on your To-Do list? 1.Pick up prize I won at the local paper office. 2. Write blog posts for a week. 3. Mail packages. 4. Purchase and take puppy pads to the Humane Society. 5. Spend quality time with the hubby.
3.What are 5 snacks you enjoy? 1.Popcorn 2. Hummus and veggies 3. Peanut butter filled pretzels 4. Dark Chocolate anything 5. homemade Chex mix
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire: I would make sure that all my family had everything that they needed and pay off any school loans, etc. that needed to be taken care of. I would up my donations to Comments for a Cause and maybe establish a scholarship fund of some sort. And maybe….build a teapot museum of my own. 🙂
5.Name some places you have lived. The pretty complete complete list as follows:
- Sonora, Ohio
- Hannibal, Ohio
- North Fairfield, Ohio
- New Concord, Ohio
- Ada, Ohio
- Marengo, Ohio
- Winter Park, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Greenville, Ohio
- Monaca (Center) ,Pennsylvania
- Freeport, Illinois
- Hawthorne Woods, Illinois
- Davidson, North Carolina
- Mooresville, North Carolina
- Mason City, Iowa
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia
- Saunders Beach, Queensland, Australia
- Lima, Ohio
6. Name some bad habits you have. Lack of discipline to stick with things that I need to stick with! I also have a habit of committing to more than I can handle but I am doing better at that one. Over eating is another one that is creeping up on me…..
7.Name some jobs you have had. Newspaper delivery, babysitting, waitress, typesetter, substitute teacher, church secretary, director of small groups and servant ministries, mom, wife, blogger
8. Name those you are tagging for this Q & A. I am not going to tag anyone specifically but if you want to do this just take it and run with it!!! Thanks, Susi, for your great post and tagging me!!!