It’s going around Facebook these days to post random facts about yourself. Here it goes.
- I am a list maker. But they have to be neat lists–even numbered lists are best.
- I played only one role in my short lived theatrical career. Sister Sophia in the John Glenn High School musical production. I was told by one person that “nuns don’t wear glasses” but I am fairly blind. The glasses stayed.
- My guilty pleasure is binge watching television shows. Recent ones under my belt include The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and The Wire. All violent but wonderfully written and presented.
- My choices in music are varied —my iPod has a range from Bach to Flo-rida to Broadway musicals to Chicago.
- I wrecked my brother’s Spyder bike with the cool banana seat when my friend Beth Bacon (yep!) came to visit me in New Concord one time. The front wheel started wobbling like crazy and I knew it was going to happen. I flew over the handle bars. It was not pretty. A nice guy in a pick up truck stopped, picked us up and took us back to my house. I was a bloody mess and still have a scar on my knee.
- Speaking of scars—I was THAT mom that ran over her son’s foot with a vacuum cleaner. It was horrible. I would not recommend it. Poor Aaron Chiles still has a scar on his little sweet foot 23 years later.
- My first paying job was delivering The Sandusky Register in North Fairfield, Ohio. My brother, Mark, and I split the route. He had to play the heavy a couple times when collection time came.
- We used to have a rabbit named Sniffy. Sniffy would often crawl under the front porch when my sister cleaned her cage. We used a stick called Stoney Stonewell to encourage Sniffy to come out from under the porch.
- I have a higher Klout score than both of my sons. Micah used that as a random fact in one of his grad school applications.
- I have completed 152 cards in my yearlong commitment to making 650+ cards for Hospice of North Iowa. By the time this post goes live I hope to have that number up to 200.
- I took Basic Computer for Beginners in college. I went into the final with an A. I got a C in the course. What does that tell you?
- I won the Snacker Packer award in 4H and still have the little nameplate off of my trophy some 43 years later.
How about a random fact about you? Leave one in the comments and let everyone know one random thing about you!!!Thanks for playing along.