1. It is mandatory to have at least one dog if you live here.
2. Anything metal, aluminum, silver, silver plated, silver colored, or anything that looks remotely silver will rust….immediately.
3. Walking on the sand is a great workout—-I have calves now.
4. Windows need cleaned daily—-definitely not my favorite thing to do.
5. Sand can show up in the strangest places. (Don’t ask)
6. Australian wildlife appears to be much larger than US wildlife and is usually very noisy.
7. I have learned to imitate many birds and geckos much to Chris’ dismay as I have been known to frighten him with my need to display this new found talent.
8. Possums here are very cute (not like opossums) but they are very noisy on the roof at night.
9. Tides, especially king tides, combined with sea surge really can reshape the beach.
10. Not all critters understand that their place is outside—not in the house.