I am going to be taking a few days off from posting on the blog. I haven’t taken days off from my regular posting schedule for a very long time but I have family coming and even though I have posts in draft form I decided that you guys are all going to be busy with your own celebrations as well so you won’t even miss me, will you?
At the top of my always long list of thankful things this year:
- A new job for the hubby in January and having a happy husband again.
- Selling our house in Mason City and being able to buy a wonderful lake home in the mountains of North Carolina where we feel like we are living in paradise.
- Being able to enjoy time with our families this year as often as we did.
- All of my great friends who really make my life so much richer.
- Being able to live out my faith every day and learning daily what grace is truly about.
- Celebrating our two truly wonderful sons and appreciating the young adults that they have become.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with your loved ones if you are blessed enough to be able to spend time with them. See you back here on Monday!