- Something you like and something you dislike about yourself: I like that I am compassionate and dislike that I am sometimes very gullible
27. A quote you try to live by: Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” John Wesley
- Somewhere you would like to move to or visit: I would absolutely love to move back to North Carolina and if I could have my pick of places to visit that I have not been to yet it would have to be to Africa.
29. Five weird things that you like:
- peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches
- spinach dip and Doritos
- The smell of Lake Erie when we cross the bridge on the way to Lakeside—it really usually stinks but it makes me happy to smell it and know that we are almost there.
- The sound of the sump pump …..after having a failed sump pump one time it is reassuring to hear it even if it is loud and wakes me up.
- A full email in box……makes me feel loved….even if it drives my husband nuts to see how many emails I have!
30. One thing you are excited for: Thanksgiving vacation in Florida with my loves!!!!!
Thanks for sticking with me these past 6 weeks and thanks to my Canadian friend over at Benzeknees for this great list of blog questions!!! Loved her answers and had to do it for myself!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom!!!! She turns 83 today!!!! So glad she is my mom!!!!!!!