Joining in on the blog hop today from Never Growing Old today where Java posts 5 questions for all of us to answer and share with each other!!! Gotta do it today and let you guys all know my favs!!! Here are the questions!!
1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
5. Are you allergic to anything?
1. Favorite bagel flavor: chocolate chip!!! Panera has an awesome chocolate chip bagel and even though I am watching what I eat a little closer these days these bagels pull me in every time.
2. An extra $100 today??? Now that is a great question!!! I would most likely squander it away on stuff to make cards ….paper, embellishments, punches, brads, chipboard, ribbon, etc. The list goes on…..and on….and on…..
- What is the last thing you felt guilty about doing??? I try to live my life guilt free but if there is something that makes me feel guilty is is most likely linked to exercise—or rather NOT exercising when I have absolutely no reason to not to. Time is not a factor—I have lots of it. Means is not a factor–even if it is nasty outside I have an elliptical and a recumbent bike in the basement along with a Kinect. So why don’t I exercise more? Lazy???? Who knows but I do feel guilty if I don’t!!!
- Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped???? Hand dipped!!!
5. Are you allergic to anything??? The only thing I have found that I am allergic to are scallops. That is it. Not a good thing since the hubby loves them. I make him brush his teeth before I will kiss him after he eats them. The memory of being so sick from eating them several times sticks with me ….ugh.