Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie(at)gmail(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is her friend Irene… She submitted the last two statements. Help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This weeks statements:
1. I cannot eat just one _____
2. When I am in a bad mood ____ always makes me feel better
3. Happiness is___________________
4. The most comfortable thing I own is __________________________
1. I cannot eat just one black olive. I know it is weird but if I have one I have to have more….they call me in and seduce me.2. When I am in a bad mood, my husband Chris, ALWAYS makes me feel better. Always. Without fail. No matter what it is that has put me in a funk he is there to change the mood. I am blessed. And I thank God for him!!!
3. Happiness is all around—-you just have to open your eyes and look for it. It can be there in the smallest of things and even when your world seems to be turned upside down and inside out sometimes just opening your eyes to the little things allows you to see some happiness. Part of the reason I started keeping a list of the things that make me happy.
4. The most comfortable thing I own is a pair of TOMS shoes. Actually—a couple of pairs of TOMS shoes….I am an addict.
Don’t forget to check out my Hobby Lobby gift card giveaway here!!! Contest ends June 15th!!! Get your guesses in today!!!