Join in the Meet Me on Monday blog hop from Java at Never Growing Old!! This week’s questions:
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
2. Do you scrapbook?
3. Do you take any daily medications?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. Where were you borni?
1. Crunchy or soft tacos??? Definitely crunchy. I am CRAZY about crunchy!!!
2. Do you scrapbook? Well, not really but I have made a couple for special occasions. I made one for my mom’s 80th birthday, one for my niece Rachael and her new husband, Nate for their wedding and one for my sweet niece, Meredith for our Aunty/Niece trip but I am in no way a scrapper. I do, however,make greeting cards so that is kind of like scrapping and just as expensive. 🙂
- Do you take daily medications? Just vitamins and supplements at this point, thank goodness!!!
- What is your favorite sound? Most likely the sound of my husband coming in the door yelling “Billy Jo Bob Beth Ann—where are you?” Or some other term of endearment!!!
Where were you born? In the great state of OHIO! Zanesville to be precise!