It is Friday and today I get to be co-host with Hilary from Feeling Beachie for her fabulous blog hop! If you want to join in just stop by Hilary’s blog and join in the fun! It is a nice way to meet some other folks and learn a bit more about them. Feel free to join in and share your answers here in the comments!
The statements are:
- I _____ except when________
- I can’t__________ when I ________
- I used to ____________ but now____________
- I If I could I would do ________ all day
- I love to travel except when the weather gets in the way and changes my plans!
- I can’t sleep when I am traveling someplace the next day.
- I used to be fairly shy but now you can’t shut me up!
- I If I could I would do nothing but read all day.
In case you didn’t see the little NEWS FLASH on yesterday’s post about World Book Night I finished giving the books away in grand style. I went right in my own neighborhood and visited Homestead Assisted Living and happily gave them away to the residents, staff and even a Fed Ex delivery man. It was awesome. I got smiles, hugs and even hand kisses in return for offering a free copy of Garrison Keillor’s Pontoon. I had a fabulous time there and next year I will just start there!!!! Thanks to the Executive Director, Susan Wiley, for welcoming me and being so enthusiastic!
One of my local friends here also stopped in the library and did a little video of me on Wednesday night before I gave away books. Sara blogs over at It’s All In An Iowa Mom’s Day and Travel With Sara as well as having a social media business called Social Connections,LLC. She does a lot of posts for various businesses and the following link to Fisher’s Finds features local “finds”. I was a find!!!! Or rather Wold Book Night 2014 was! Check it out by clicking here!