It’s blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie. Hop over to link up and join in the fun! Hilary does a great job of coming up with fill in the blanks for us and is always looking for others to co host so if you have any ideas send them to her and she will most likely use them at some time! Show Hilary some love and make sure you leave a comment when you go to her blog!!!
Today’s fill ins are:
This week’s statements:
1. I usually ___ but never ____
2. I was named ___because ___
3. I would never change _______about my body, but I would change _________
4. The last time I said “I Love You” was to _________
My answers:This week’s statements:
1. I usually am fairly tolerant of people but never when they are just being mean to someone or being a bully!
2. I was named Beth Ann because my mom and dad liked the name. Not Elizabeth—just Beth and I am happy about that!
3. I would never change anything drastic about my body, but I would change and should change the way I treat it—-2013 is going to be get healthier year!
4. The last time I said “I Love You” was to the hubby last night on the phone and this morning in a text—he is on west coast time so no phone call yet this morning. I say it all the time to everyone who is important to me—I don’t really think you can say it too much if you mean it.
That’s it!!! Hilary has been hosting this for 90 weeks !!! I think I started doing it pretty much right when she started early on so that is a long time!!! Hope you go show her some love on her blog and give her some more encouragement as they continue to recover from Hurricane Sandy!!! Check out her spot by clicking here.