It’s Friday and time to join in the blog hop with Hilary over at Feeling Beachie. I do this every week and think it is a great way to spend a Friday. Hop on over to Hilary’s and join in the fun by signing up on the link! Or answer in the comment section here if you would like. Remember comments this month will go to help Megan Emerson at CCC this summer! (See April 1st post for the details)
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t remember the last time I ____
2. Sometimes ___ but usually ____
3. When I think of my childhood, I ______
4. I am not ______, but I _______.
- I don’t remember the last time I slept through the entire night without waking up at least once.
- Sometimes I use sugar in my tea but usually i try to drink it without any sweetener at all.
- When I think of my childhood, I smile and have a wonderful feeling that washes over me.
- I am not OCD, but I definitely like order and don’t like other people to mess with my stuff.
Sorry–I had to take my video off —-it was copyrighted and I did not realize the restrictions when I first posted it!!!