Another award!!! This one came from RoryBore and what a great blog she has over here! She is the mama of 3 and has a lot of great things to say—and not just about kids !!! I found her through a couple of other blogger friends and she is a great commenter which all us bloggers love!!! Thanks for the great award!! I love it!!!
Rules say I must pass on to 15 other bloggers – you know I am breaking it.
I also got another award from my buddy Jake over at Poems and Ponderings!!! He awarded me the 7 x 7 blog link award and the rules are: 1.) Reveal 7 things about myself, that are not known to you. 2.) Place up 7 of my favorite links. And 3.) Pass on the award to 7 more bloggers. So since I have done several of these award things over the past few weeks I am just going to pass on the rules but I will give you 7 more things that you may not know about me and leave it at that. Thanks Jake, for thinking of me!!!!
Things you need to know about me—-really??
1. I chipped my front tooth when I was 6 or 7 when I was fighting with my brother Chris over a flyswatter. I had a chipped front tooth until after I got my braces off when I was in high school and then was able to get it bonded .
2. We had two hamsters when the boys were growing up and one cannibalized the other one. We then referred to that hamster as Hannibal Lamster.
3. My cat growing up was named Peek—short for Peek A Boo. She got her tail caught in car door and had to have it removed so she just had this little hairless stub for most of her life but she was THE best cat ever.
4. I used to cross stitch like a fiend but haven’t picked anything up for probably 5 years to do.
5. The only famous person I can actually say that I have met is John Glenn.
6. I am a Mac user——will never go back to a PC. Ever.
7. I gave birth to two genius sons. I really did.