1. What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago we were living in Australia. Chris was in charge of seven sugar mills and we lived on the beach of the Coral Sea in a little place called Saunders Beach. Who would have ever thought that this would be our life? It was a pretty amazing time and we loved having all of the great experiences that we had. We met so many wonderful people, saw so many wonderful things and truly enjoyed our experience down under.
2. What 5 things are on your To-Do list? 1. Work on Christmas letter and get envelopes addressed. I am actually ahead of schedule this year.. 2. Write 7 blog posts. 3. Take down fall decorations and attempt to put up a few Christmas ones. 4. Make a list and start shopping for the few Christmas gifts we actually buy. 5. Start baking Christmas cookies.
3.What are 5 snacks you enjoy? 1.Popcorn 2. Hummus and veggies 3. Peanut butter filled pretzels 4. Dark Chocolate anything 5. homemade Chex mix
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire: I would make sure that all my family had everything that they needed and pay off any school loans, etc. that needed to be taken care of. I would up my donations to Comments for a Cause and maybe establish a scholarship fund of some sort. And maybe….build a teapot museum of my own.
5.Name some places you have lived. The pretty complete complete list as follows:
- Sonora, Ohio
- Hannibal, Ohio
- North Fairfield, Ohio
- New Concord, Ohio
- Ada, Ohio
- Marengo, Ohio
- Winter Park, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Greenville, Ohio
- Monaca (Center) ,Pennsylvania
- Freeport, Illinois
- Hawthorne Woods, Illinois
- Davidson, North Carolina
- Mooresville, North Carolina
- Mason City, Iowa
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia
- Saunders Beach, Queensland, Australia
- Lima, Ohio
- Brevard, North Carolina
6. Name some bad habits you have. Lack of discipline to stick with things that I need to stick with. I also have a habit of committing to more than I can handle but I am doing better at that one. Over eating is another bad habit but I am working on that as well.
7.Name some jobs you have had. Newspaper delivery, babysitting, waitress, typesetter, substitute teacher, office person for family business, church secretary, director of small groups and servant ministries, mom, wife, blogger, writer
Aren’t you excited to learn all these random facts about me? I think it is always fun to learn new things about people so let me know some random fact about yourself. Remember each comment means a 50 cent donation to our current Comments for a Cause.