Yet another post in my series of the 3o Day Challenge!! This time questions 21-25!!!!
- How you hope your future will be… filled with lots of love and happiness, time on beaches with family and friends, financial security and a lot of great activities that help others.
22. Your academics: elementary school but no kindergarten which was not available to me where we lived at the time, middle / jr high and high school, graduated from Ohio Northern University and have never really felt the pull to go any further in my formal studies!
23. Name something that you miss: Tim Tams from Australia
24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh:
- Billy Jo Bob Beth Ann –my Southern name given to me by my husband
- Queery—our youngest used to say his stomach felt queery when he was feeling sick
- Stoney Stonewell—a stick we used to use to get the rabbit out from under the front porch when she got out of her cage and escaped.
- Hannibal Lampster—-our hamster that decided to become a cannibal
- “I am having a junior senior moment” –credit to Chris Chiles
- Something you are currently worrying about: I have several people on my mind who are going through health issues or life situations that seem to be very difficult and there is not much I can do other than lift them up in prayer but they continue to be on my mind.
Tune in next week for the final installment!