Each week , Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to er at [email protected] If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Irene from The Soapbox. She submitted the last two statements:
This week’s statements:
- I am probably in the minority, but I really don’t like______
I get so mad when I see someone ______
After I _________ I feel better.
If I don’t___________________- it will really stink!
Now for MY Answers! I know you are all waiting breathlessly!!!
1. I am probably in the minority but I really do not like sweets all that much. I can live without them aside from the occasional Tim Tam! (Read yesterday’s post!) I am more a salty and crunchy kind of gal!
2. I get so mad when I see someone being mean to their children in stores. Most of the time it is just because the parent has an agenda and the child is just not up for the shopping trip and is overtired. When I hear a mom rip into a young one it just tears at my heart and I just want to take that little one away and give him/her a hug. I know that when the boys were little I had to really think about “is this shopping trip really important or can I do it later” when their moods did not match the task that I felt I had to do! Usually it was not worth having an upset child who was not at his best.
3. After I clean the house I feel better! There is just something about a sparkling uncluttered house that makes the world right! That includes changing the sheets on the bed. When we are gone I always try to change the sheets before I leave so that when I come home I have nice fresh clean sweet smelling sheets on the bed! That is the absolute best thing to come home to!!!
4. If I don’t clean the litter box it will really stink!!! I had to agree with Hilary on this one!!! I have 2 cats with only 1 litter box (as opposed to her 1 cat with 5 !!!! What’s up with that, Hilary?). It is amazing how much can come out of 2 average size cats. Enough said. But Buddy and Holly are worth it–cute, aren’t they?
So there you have it! Enjoy hopping around Hilary’s blog hop and see who you can find that has the same ideas as you!!! Thanks, Hilary!