Okay–so I posted questions from a couple of weeks ago for some reason! I went to the wrong page!! Geez! So today you get to learn double ! And….the last two statements are from another blogger, Bernie, that I follow! Check out her blog, too! She is guaranteed to make you laugh!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at [email protected] If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Bernie from One Mixed Bag. She submitted the last two statements.
This week’s statements:
1) I can’t help it, but every time I see _____ I smile.
2) Every time I smell ______ I am immediately transported back to my childhood.
3) When I was little I wanted to be a ______________________.
4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be
- I can’t help it but every time I see my kitties, Buddy and Holly, I smile. They just make me happy. Even though sometimes they are kind of a pain—like when Holly licks constantly and when Buddy tries to escape to the garage, they still make me smile. Here is a picture I have already posted of them but worth reposting!
Every time I smell cookies baking I am transported back to my childhoood. My mom was always a cookie baker. No storebought cookies for us unless they were those tan, pink and brown colored sugar wafery things. Christmas was always a huge baking time and the house would be filled with smells of cookies galore. I got my love of baking from my mom and grandma and still have to pull out all the stops at Christmas and bake tons of cookies.
3. When I was little I wanted to be a nurse. Never mind that I faint at the sight of blood. I knew that that was what I was going to be. I finally came to my senses and realized that that was just not going to work. My husband can tell you many stories of me meeting the floor at the sign of blood….
4. If I had only one meal to eat for the rest of my life it would have to be fried macaroni and cheese. I know it is not healthy for me (I could use low fat cheese!!! and whole grain pasta!!!) but it is my alltime favorite comfort food. What, you ask, is fried mac and cheese? Only the best creation that my Grandma Bonnie ever came up with!!! Secret family recipe?? Nope. Let me know if you are interested and I will gladly share!!! It is THE best. I don’t have a picture of it but you can imagine it —take macaroni and cheese and make it a zillion times better!
Thanks, Hilary, for the hop!!! Check it out!!!