It’s Friday at last! Seems like it has been a long week this week for some reason and I am glad it is here! Joining with Hilary from Feeling Beachie for her Friday blog hop. Show her some love and go to her blog to join in the fun! If you have some great ideas of statements let her know and she will include you as a co host if she uses them! Make sure you show her some love!
This week’s statements:
1. I have always dreamed of ____
2. My ___ is my ____
3. I love to ____ when I ____
4. I will never forget ____ with ____
1. I have always dreamed of traveling to foreign countries to do mission work. So far….I haven’t. Better get on that one!
2. My husband is my my best friend and biggest cheerleader. Awwwww.
3. I love to bake Christmas cookies when I I have time and am not overly stressed by doing things to get ready for the holidays!
4. I will never forget standing in the back yard watching The Challenger plummet to the ground with Micah in my arms. Some things you never forget.
That’s all, folks!! Make sure you visit Hilary and join in. Comments for a Cause for November and Relief for Hurricane Sandy is coming to an end—tune in tomorrow for the new charity and the results of this past month!!!