Let’s start the day off right with some delightful food pictures!!! Last night we had dinner with Micah and Angela at a fabulous place in 5 Points (Jacksonville) called Black Sheep. It was wonderful and any place that focuses on fresh local “handcrafted” ingredients is okay with me. We were not disappointed with any of our selections and service was great!
Are you hungry now??? It was a seriously good meal and the company was even better!!! This morning the sun is shining and I am going to hop on to Hilary’s blog hop as usual from Feeling Beachie!! Join the fun by clicking on the link!!!
This week’s statements:
1. My ___ is my least favorite feature
2. I was very ____ as a child
3. The first room I clean in my house is___ because___
4. If I had the guts to ____then I could ____
1. My nose is my least favorite feature—in my family it is called the Dittus nose after my grandfather.
2. I was very happy as a child
3. The first room I clean in my house is the kitchen because it just has to be clean and picked up before I can do anything else. I never leave dirty dishes in the sink or stuff out on the counters at night if I can help it.
4. If I had the guts to drive in Australia then I could drive about anywhere, don’t you think?