This week’s statements:
1. My favorite kitchen secret is___________
2. _____is my favorite flavor of ice cream
3. My favorite pair of ______ finally wore out.
4. If I could just have one more ______.
1. My favorite kitchen secret is kind of a lame one that everyone knows—I can’t think this early in the day… To get the most juice out of fresh lemons and limes bring them to room temperature and then roll them under your palm on the counter before you squeeze it.
- My favorite pair of socks finally wore out. They were adorable. They had little colorful flip flops all over them and I have babied them along for a long time but alas—wearing just socks ( or more often barefoot) on slate floors does not help the longevity of socks. I just threw them out this week. Anyone know of someplace I can buy another pair????
4. If I could just have one more piece of scrapbook paper I would be so happy. I am kind of addicted I think. I don’t really scrapbook but I do make cards and there never seems to be quite the right paper in my stash when I am making cards!! I would gladly accept donations! 🙂
Please remember to comment this month as often as you want to!!! I will donate 50 cents for each legitimate comment during the month of April to the National Parkinson Foundation! Thanks to Hilary at Feeling Beachie and to Java at Never Growing Old for the blog hops today!