One of my practices right now is to list my gratitudes. It really is a simple thing to do and takes very little time. Here are 15 ideas of things that everyone can be thankful for. I would love to hear any or all of your gratitudes in the comments.
Join in and share with me what you are grateful for today.
- A friend—Ann–my BFF.
- Physical activity that you can do—–walk without any discomfort or pain.
- Something kind—a smile.
- A teacher—Mrs. Young–my Creative Writing teacher who encouraged me in many ways.
- What brings you joy—-music.
- What you’re good at—listening.
- An adventure—-every vacation with my husband is an adventure.
- What you love about yourself—my generous heart.
- Something beautiful—-springtime in the mountains.
- Favorite food—chocolate.
- Favorite book—currently it is Beach Music by Pat Conroy.
- A gift you received—my wedding ring.
- What you do every day—pray.
- Can’t live without–my morning cup of coffee. Well, I could but it wouldn’t be pretty.
- Something that was hard but you learned—-how to drive a manual car in a week.