Took a couple of days off to go spend some time with my family and join in the festivities of a baby shower !!! I am going to be a great aunt in less than 2 months for the first time and the great thing about being in Ohio is that I am now closer to my niece so hopefully when baby Harper arrives I will be able to be right there soon afterwards to ooh and ahh!!!! Can’t wait!!! Regardless—it was a great weekend with family on both sides and I was blessed to be a part of it!!! Yippee!!!
Joining in with Java at Never Growing Old for her Meet Me on Monday blog hop! It is always a great way to start off the week! Hop on over there to join in the fun if you want!!! Here are the questions for the week!
1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
5. Who do you miss the most?
Now MY answers!
- The thing that scares me most is that something will happen to my husband as he travels. Last week he was on a plane and the engine literally blew up right before lift off. I KNOW that this stuff is not in “my hands” but I would be lost without him. Thank you, Delta pilot, for averting a horrible disaster.
If you couldn’t change the channel what tv show would drive you from the room? There is not much that I would not give a looksie at—I have eclectic taste–but most likely if it is on the Whisper Channel I leave. And when I say Whisper Channel I mean the hunting channel where they are stalking deer or elk or some such critter and they have to whisper as they creep up on their prey with a million technicians and cameramen……my late father in law watched that channel 24/7 and I have seen enough for my lifetime.
Who do you miss the most? That is easy–my daddy. He died in 1994 and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him.
My mom is not going to be happy with this picture !!! Oh well….we have all gotten better with time!!! 🙂
Hope you all have a great Monday! Enjoy the fall weather and give someone a hug today and tell them you love them!