Java at Never Growing Old does a Monday blog hop that I love to participate in. It seems like bloggers bear their souls sometimes but yet don’t really always tell you anything! So here are my answers to Java’s 4 questions of the day!!!
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? That is an easy one! My wedding ring and engagement ring. Have had them on together for almost 29 years and don’t plan to take them off…ever! I love them. I am not a material girl but my rings are something that I would have an awful time parting with because the hubby picked them out!I hate the picture—old looking hands!!! LOL
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Definitely twirl. Not with a spoon in hand–just the fork method. Never could master that spoon method.
3. How many siblings do you have? I am the baby of 4!!! I have one older sister and 2 older brothers! It was fun growing up!!!
4. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of. And I love my name, thank you very much! When i was growing up I was Beth—unless I was in trouble. Then it was Beth Ann! When I went to college I decided to go by Beth Ann. So people pre–college call me Beth, people post-college call me Beth Ann. No Elizabeth. That is not my name. Of course I go by a lot of names including my Southern name given to me by my husband—Billy Jo Bob Beth Ann.
5. Coke or Pepsi? Really don’t drink much of that soder stuff –am more of an iced tea kind of gal but if I had to choose it would be Pepsi.