It’s Friday and today that means I am feeling a bit random. Here are a few random things going on with me.
- I am getting ready for an Ohio weekend where I get to see my sweet brother in law Carlton so I expect there might be some Carlton and Beth Ann selfies posted this weekend. I have missed him and it will be good to catch up with Chris’s family.
- I said good bye to the futon we bought in Australia Thursday. There is a great neighborhood type app called Nextdoor that I have been using and to my delight someone needed a futon. Guess what? We had one we should have gotten rid of before moving to North Carolina but I “thought” we could fit it in. We plan to do some renovations to the space above the garage and the futon had to go so a lovely couple new to Connestee Falls posted that they needed a futon. They came and we loaded it up in their Subaru and off they went. Yay!
- You guys know that I alluded to a horrible haircut experience a couple months back. It was with fear and trembling that I made an appointment with a new stylist in Hendersonville this week. I went armed with pictures, formula for my color and a desire to communicate more effectively than I did last time. It worked. I have a lovely new stylist who “got” me and did what I had envisioned. Now to recreate the look tomorrow.
- The fall colors are ramping up in North Carolina and I suspect next week will be peak colors. A morning hike with a new friend found me in DuPont State Forest exploring the pathways to Triple Falls. It was breathtaking. I could have stayed there all day. I may start a new feature called Waterfall Wednesdays so I won’t show you the waterfall today but I will share this picture.
- Pumpkin Spice flavors continue to take over my house. I keep collecting things that are pumpkin spice and have yet to do any posts on them. What do you think? Should I do a post about all things Pumpkin Spice or leave it to someone else? 6. And as promised a picture of my adorable grand kitty Diego. He is so much fun!
Tell me a random thing about you in the comments section. Remember it all counts for Comments for a Cause.