Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at [email protected] If used you will be added as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Janice from Janice’s Footsteps (she came up with the last two statements)
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- I ___ so much __ in a day
- I don’t like ____ but I love ___
- When I watch_______ I ____
- I have ________in my wallet.
- I type so much on the computer in a day. Mostly doing nothing of importance!
- I don’t like cooked carrots but I love raw carrots. Weird, I know. Cooked carrots—I detest them and have since I was a baby according to my mom!
- When I watch weddings I cry even if I don’t know the people.
- I have fortunes from fortune cookies in my wallet for a later blog post.