A lot of you may know that I love my iPhone. I have had various iterations of it for years and have loved each and every one just a little bit better. Currently I am in need of a new one because my camera is wonky on this one and it is driving me nuts. I can not take any pictures that aren’t blurry and that just does not work for me so I have son number 2 working on locating me a new one.
Today I was thinking about how much I use my phone and what my favorite apps are and I thought it would be a great blog post to share mine and find out what apps my readers can’t live without . So here it goes. In no particular order.
- All of my social media connections make it easy to stay connected on the go—-this is just one screen of them. Facebook has an icon all by itself because it is my top Social Media app currently.
- Goodreads. Love being able to edit my bookshelves, add reviews and scan in books on this handy dandy app.
- Flipboard. A great app that you can “flip” through to see the latest in news, Facebook feeds and other categories that you can select to view.
- PaperKarma—this is my latest favorite app. All you have to do is take a picture of your unwanted mail items and they unsubscribe you—for FREE!!!!!! We forwarded all of Chris’s dad’s mail to our address after his death and we are still trying to get off of lists. This app does that for you and is so easy!!! This one has really been a wonderful addition! You can see that most of these that I have done lately have been my father in law’s subscriptions.
- Starbucks Mobile App tracks my “stars”, gives me free downloads, locates stores and allows me to pay for my lovely treats with my phone. LOVE this one.
- CaringBridge is one of the best ways to keep up with people who are undergoing health events in their lives. I have several people that I use this fabulous mobile app to follow along on their journey.
- WordPress. While I do not usually write posts on my phone I do read and answer comments and read other blogs in my WordPress Reader very easily.
- Words With Friends. The only game that I really play these days and I almost always do it on my phone. I am hoping that it is helping to keep my brain sharp but there are days that I seriously wonder about that.
- Spotify is a great little music app that allows you to stream music. Love it!
- Weather Kitty. Even if it is not always accurate it never ceases to make me giggle to see Grumpy Cat on my phone.So there you have 10 of my top favorite apps on my own phone. Of course they are not all and I am looking forward to seeing what apps YOU have to have on your phone. Leave me a comment and tell me, please!!! I may be missing some of the very best ones out there and I am depending on you to let me know!