Can you believe that it has been 4 months since I posted the infamous Chrisisms???? I know that you have all missed them so here are the latest and greatest from my witty husband!
- “It’s amazing what happens when you send a few emails and everyone’s travel plans change because of it. Dance for me, my little puppets!”
- Chris changed the sheets on the bed when I was gone and he said he could see the Shroud of Beth Ann….
- “I may have to work past death.” (What was not said was “if my wife keeps buying teapots”)
- “I am going to become a rapper and go by the name Hot Tea.”
- “Sometimes I am a port short.”
- “That’s a long road of ugly.”
- “It it was meant to happen, it will. Love waits.”
- When I was looking for a shirt at Fleet Farm he quipped….”This is Fleet Farm in Iowa—no need to stock mediums.”
- “Where is Darwin when you need him?”
- “She is like a frog in a pot with a lot of inertia.”
- “I need some texture in my life.”
- When yet another stranger engaged me in conversation he said “you need to quit attracting strays because I am running out of dog food.”
I can’t make this stuff up, folks! I love him and he always makes me laugh and hopefully you got a few chuckles and maybe a couple head scratches today reading these!!
In case you want to check out previous posts with more from Chris just click on the links below and new windows will open up for each one. Enjoy.