1. Ivory soap
2. Panera bagels or any good bagel
3. Christopher and Banks (ask Dad since I had stuff sent to him to get at Christmas!)
4. Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice Mix (can’t make Grandma Kate’s casserole without it)
5. Reese’s cups
6. Hershey’s Kisses
7. Crisco (they don’t have anything like it…just blocks of lard in the cooler next to the butter)
8. Flavored liquid coffee creamer—this one is killing me!!! They do have those teeny little cups of it in the grocery coffee aisle but they NEVER have french vanilla and a package of 10 costs $3.50!!!!!! I have found it a couple of times but didn’t stock up and I should have!!!!
9. Secret deodorant
10. Lipton onion soup –my roasts won’t be the same
11. Special K with chocolate
12. Bath and Body Works
Some things we like better here:
1. Kleenex—they are huge and softer!!!
2. Chocolate—much better quality—must be due to the sugar cane!!!
Still working on the lists—will add to as we go along and discover!!!!