1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Pound chicken breasts until slightly flattened for more uniform cooking.
3. Cut potatoes and garlic into required sizes
4. Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix---coating all pieces with the paprika and seasoning salt.
5. Lightly grease large baking dish with vegetable or butter spray.
6. Place all ingredients in the greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
It is amazing to taste this easy and quick chicken recipe. The simpleness of the flavors combine and the chicken and potatoes are seasoned so perfectly and the dish is juicy and delightful. Serve with a vegetable, green salad and some crispy bread and you have a meal fit for company. Enjoy.