I have made these cookies for Christmas the past 3 years and they just scream GRINCH to me because of their lovely green color. They are super simple and always bake up perfectly which means it is one of the most stress free cookies I make. No rolling out, no fuss, no big deal and they make a pretty addition to the cookie plate as well.
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- box (4 serving size) Pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dry roasted salted pistachios chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, pudding mix and flour. Stir in melted butter and eggs until soft dough forms. Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press with fingers to slightly flatten.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Share this Recipe
6 CommentsLeave a comment
These sound really good! 🙂
They are and they are so pretty. 🙂
These sounds delicious! An who doesn’t appreciate an easy cookie to add to your cookie tray?! 🙂
Exactly. Simple is good at this time of year.
I can’t wait to make the Cran-Pistachio Cookies, Beth Ann! My Mom use to make Pistachio Pudding. Yum!!!
Hope you enjoy them!!!