Christmas will be here in less than two weeks so what better teapot to feature than this new to me teapot shaped like a Christmas package. Isn’t it adorable?
A nicely wrapped package with a tidy bow and berries with greenery makes this one just perfect to display at Christmas. I was lucky to find it on eBay and it happily made its way to live with me this year. I can’t think of a better teapot to use this season, can you?
Just for fun today I found a recipe on Allrecipes for Christmas tea that I am going to have to try. Let me know if you try it and report back. Thanks for joining me today as I lift a cuppa and celebrate the countdown to Christmas.
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 (1 inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 6 tea bags (such as Lipton®)
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Step 1 Pour water into a pot; add cloves and cinnamon stick. Bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags to water and set aside to steep until the tea is to your preferred strength, at least 5 minutes. Remove and discard cloves, cinnamon stick, and tea bags.
- Step 2 Stir orange juice, sugar, pineapple juice, and lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir the juice mixture until the sugar dissolves completely. Pour juice mixture into the spiced tea; serve hot.