Chris and I are a fan of Chinese restaurants and I am the one who tucks away the fortunes from the fortune cookies in my wallet.
Bit by bit they add up and I take them out, paper clip them together and stash them in my desk. When I get a nice little collection it is time to do yet another fortune post for your reading pleasure.
Today’s offerings span quite a few months of collecting and I hope you can gain some wisdom and maybe some laughs from reading them.
- The expert at anything was once a beginner.
- No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
- Many receive advise but only the wise profit from it.
- You will meet a new friend tomorrow.
- In the coming days you will be completely relaxed.
- Share your dumplings with the Panda next to you.
- The thing one fears the most is fear itself.
- The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it.
- Others take notice of your radiance. Share your happiness
- The fun side of a relationship begins to unfold.
- Failure is the mother of all success.
- People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.
- Your financial outlook is excellent.
I think fortunes are not what they used to be. I remember them being a bit wittier and pithier. I guess it is a sign of the times.
Do you have a favorite fortune? Share it with me in the comments section . Every comment this month means a 50 cent donation to CROP Walk –you can read more about that here.