It’s Friday already! Woot woot! For me that means 2 things. Number 1: The hubby comes home for the weekend and number 2: it’s blog hop day with Hilary over at Feeling Beachie! Hilary posts 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. It is always fun and sometimes harder than it looks to come up with words! She needs co hosts to come up with statements so stop over at her blog (just click on Feeling Beachie ) and join in the fun.This week’s co-host is Pam from Tropppetrie.
This week’s statements:
1) ____ are the ____ time to ____
2) No matter how hard I try I still can’t _____
3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant ____ but now I know it means____
4) I love to cook ____ for dinner. When I am in a hurry my to to meal is ___
1) Holidays are the hardest time to to visit with family because it is always so chaotic.
2) No matter how hard I try I still can’t get used to my cat Holly licking me all the time—like she is as I type this. It is very annoying. I think she has issues.
3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant being grown up but now I know it means that it is just another milestone but not that a person is necessarily mature. 🙂
4) I love to cook big healthy meals for dinner. When I am in a hurry my go to meal is a big salad, fresh veggies and something cooked on the grill by my hubby.
Make sure you come back on Monday for a couple book reviews that I am posting ! Two very special people are involved so don’t miss it! Thanks for stopping by today and for all the comments. More comments this month = more money for fresh water for Sudan in honor of Betty Barnhardt who could use some extra prayers this week as the chemo is really taking its toll on her.