Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Beckey from really, really, real housewives – she came up with the last two statements. Join in the fun and hop over and sign up!
Hilary lives in the area affected by Hurricane Sandy and while she and her husband, Marc, are safe—they have suffered a lot of damage to their home and are without power, internet and phone. Please keep her and the rest of the victims of this storm in your thoughts and prayers.
This week’s statements:
1. Growing up _____
2. Wouldn’t ____ be wonderful?
3. If I hadn’t _____, then I never would have _____.
4. When I _____, I like to _____.
1. Growing up is not all that it is cracked up to be at times. Along with it comes stress and things that are not always fun or easy to work through.
2. Wouldn’t a nice fire in the fireplace and a cup of tea be wonderful?
3. If I hadn’t lived in Australia, then I never would have had the joy of having frogs in my toilet and geckos living in my house.
4. When I go on vacation , I like to go with the flow and not always have a planned out trip.